Keylogger software are the programs that records every keystroke that is inserted on the computer in which they are installed. This provides a detailed log of text such as emails sent, passwords and the websites that have been visited on the computer. This can be installed on any computer without the user having any knowledge about it. As an employer, you need to ensure that your employees are being loyal to you and productive they are at the workplace. By using keylogger software at the work place, the employers can easily identify if the employees are wasting their time on things that are not work related. There are times when monitoring computers can become very important and record the data in case of any complaints or lawsuits regarding the work ethics of an employee. Thus, the benefits of keylogger software cannot be undermined. There are number of good keylogger websites such as that are being used by many companies to safeguard their company’s interest.
Here are some of the features of the software that makes it a must have for employers looking to have greater control of what their employees are doing at the workplace –
- Keylogger software records applications that are run on the computer.
- It records each keystrokes that are pressed in the computer.
- All contents that are copied to the clipboard are recorded by the software.
- All startup, shutdown and print activity are recorded.
- Any internet connection made and all the websites can easily be viewed by the software.
- All changes in disks are recorded by the software too to avoid any theft of information.
- The software works in the background and remains hidden.
- Reports of the computer sent to the concerned person through email, FTP or local area network.
- Most software has password protection installed for extra security.
- Screenshots of activities for any particular period.
- The files are encrypted to avoid any leakage.
The above points can help you understand the key features of a keylogger software and how to use it productively for your benefit. There are many thing that a first time user might have difficulty in understanding about keylogger software, but as most of these sofwares come with demo and self help guides, it would become easy to install and set up the keylogger software smoothly, and without any hassles.
Author Bio – Tammy Hickson is a name to reckon with on the niche of personal security. Her write-ups and blogs have helped millions of people make the right choices when it comes to buying the right personal online security and keylogger software.